Something very normal is to pass in front of a sex shop and avoid even turning your head, much less stopping to see what is displayed in the shop windows.
However, "sex toys" are no longer taboo; we have advanced something.
Many people use them naturally and even comment on them in conversations without prejudice. There are even social gatherings called "Tupper Sex", where a person who is an expert in this type of toy goes to the house where the meeting takes place and shows all the attendees the different erotic products available, as well as their operation and the forms in which its use can be more pleasant.
But let's start from the beginning; where do sex toys come from? When did they come about, and who invented them? Although it seems unbelievable, sex toys did not appear or begin to use them recently. According to Flic Everett, author of the book, Dare to Seduce: Everything You Need to Know, and Nobody Tells You About Sex; In times past, they were already used and were known as "marital aids."
They were homemade artifacts and were only used to help the couple achieve orgasm. The passing of the years allowed them to acquire greater sophistication, novelty, and multifunctionality. Now self-stimulation, exercising the pelvic muscles, and helping to treat erection problems are just another of the many functions available.
Depending on the erotic needs of the person, we can find a wide variety of sex toys. Among the best known we have
● The dildos.- They are replicas made in different finishes that simulate a penis and can have movement or not, different touches, sizes, designs, and colors. The oldest dildo in the world is a highly polished stone phallus 20 cm in length and 3 cm in diameter, dating from 27,000 BC. C. (from the Upper Paleolithic period). It was found in the Hohle Fels cave, about 500 m above sea level, in the valley of the Ach river, near the village Schelklingen (Ulm, Germany). It was found broken into several pieces, and it was not until 2005 (when piece # 14 was found that the puzzle was able to be put together. It is currently in the prehistoric museum of Blaubeuren, in an exhibition called 'Art in the Ice Age: Undoubtedly Male." In Dolní Věstonice (Czech Republic), a dildo was also found from 27,000 BC. Archaeologists decided it was a typical Paleolithic Venus but stylized (although they cannot explain the transverse striations). The samples of archaeological remains and writings have been evidence of its use by the most advanced cultures in its time, including the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, and Chinese. The Romans made objects similar to huge penises with candles in the 6th century BC. The Egyptians used dildos in a Greek vase from the 6th century BC. C., a woman, is seen bending over to perform oral sex on a man. In contrast, another man inserts a dildo into her anus in another Greek vase from the 5th century BC. C., a woman, is seen using a dildo. The samples of archaeological remains and writings have been evidence of its use by the most advanced cultures in its time, including the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, and Chinese. The Romans made objects similar to huge penises with candles in the 6th century BC. The Egyptians used dildos in a Greek vase from the 6th century BC. C., a woman, is seen bending over to perform oral sex on a man. In contrast, another man inserts a dildo into her anus in another Greek vase from the 5th century BC. C., a woman, is seen using a dildo. The samples of archaeological remains and writings have been evidence of its use by the most advanced cultures in its time, including the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, and Chinese. The Romans made objects similar to huge penises with candles in the 6th century BC. The Egyptians used dildos in a Greek vase from the 6th century BC. C., a woman, is seen bending over to perform oral sex on a man. In contrast, another man inserts a dildo into her anus in another Greek vase from the 5th century BC. C., a woman is seen using a dildo. A woman is seen bending over to perform oral sex on a man. In contrast, another man inserts a dildo into her anus in another Greek vase from the 5th century BC. C., a woman is seen using a dildo. A woman is seen bending over to perform oral sex on a man. In contrast, another man inserts a dildo into her anus in another Greek vase from the 5th century BC. C., a woman is seen using a dildo.
● Vibrators.- Small devices that produce different modes of vibration. They are generally applied on the clitoris, although they can also be used on the frenulum of the penis or anywhere in the vagina.
● Harness dildo
● Rings or hoops.- They are made of different products, usually latex, and have bumps in different parts. They are placed around the base of the penis. During penetration, they can stimulate a woman's clitoris, labia, or anus.
● Chinese balls.- They are several spheres, usually two, which contain a smaller one inside and are joined by a cord. They are inserted into the vagina. When the balls collide, they produce continuous stimulation that causes the vagina to dilate and increase its natural lubrication. Its use can also help urinary combat contingency.
● Sleeves for penis.- They give the penis more size and give a more excellent sensation to the vagina.
● Inflatable dolls.- They have the shape of a man and a woman and can be full-body or just some part of the body, usually the pelvic area.
● Finger covers.- They are used to caress the genitals.
● In addition, other types of accessories are sold in the market, such as creams, lotions, erotic oils, costumes, mirrors, books, and other items that can add a touch of mischief to a person's sexual activity.
On many occasions, it is difficult to talk with the couple concerning the expectations that they have on a sexual level. Lack of communication is usually the real culprit that the intimate relationship with your partner is not completely pleasant. For this reason, it is essential that, before either of the two introduces any sex toy into the relationship, they have previously discussed sexual preferences. Another thing would be to risk the relationship before the possibility of hurting the sensitivity of the other person.
Once discussed, sex toys can be a very positive turn in a sexual relationship. According to the medical doctor, Leonardo André and author of the book Making love with love, the use of sex toys can help to lead a better sexual life since it expands the limits of intimacy and helps it to be experienced in the couple a trip of fun, pleasure, and rapprochement between the two.
In addition, sex toys help to facilitate intense orgasms, fighting routine, and helping mutual pleasure, increasing the sexual repertoire.
We must look at the label to know what type of material they are made of. There are many investigations carried out in which it is concluded that it is better not to acquire those with a strong smell of plastic.
Likewise, it is advised that you acquire any toy without labels to ensure its origin and quality in no case. For our safety, the ideal is to accept them in specialized centers that provide us with all the guarantees, as is the point of SexshopSex, where the quality is beyond any doubt and where we have one of the most critical suppliers in Spain in terms of this type of erotic products.
Today, a sex toy no longer has to be something to be ashamed of. On the contrary, acquiring these types of products can signify that we are opening ourselves more to our sexuality and the idea of knowing our body. However, we must be careful where we buy such an intimate product that will share delicate and pleasant moments.
COMFORTS WITH HARNESS - STRAP-ON
The dildos with harnesses are dildos that adjust to the waist and serve to penetrate the other person taking an active role.
The first thing is to maintain fluid communication without taboos with the other person before doing anything. It is about agreeing, doing what you both like, satisfying without discomfort or forced feelings—doing what we both feel like doing is the basis of sex.
Equally, the type of relationship, whether to penetrate a man, a woman, heterosexual or lesbian relationship, is essential. A good lubricant is necessary, primarily if we refer to anal sex. Suppose the harness is made of silicone or some plastic material. In that case, we recommend a water-based lubricant to avoid damage to the product. And also, if anal and vaginal penetration is to be interspersed, it is suggested to use a condom and change it when changing the type of penetration.
The perfect posture will be one where both people feel more comfortable. The posture commonly known as "on all fours" in lesbian relationships will be charming for G-spot stimulation. The speed and intensity will be marked by the different reactions of the penetrated person.
The ideal size is not determined. Being clear that larger size does not mean greater pleasure, relatively a standard size will be advisable, especially when starting with this type of toy. Later we will have time to discover other larger sizes.
Double harnesses can be more pleasant because they allow stimulation to both parts of the couple.
The most important thing is to let yourself go and enjoy yourself without thinking about what to do or let yourself do.
The harness is used in many couples in BDSM (Domination / Submission) games, although the important thing is to let go. A harness allows you to have your hands free to use any other toy or touch. The imagination is free, and the real problem is ignoring it and enjoying it. Therefore, enjoy yourself.
We will give you some tips to ignite the passion between both members of the couple. If it is true that once the routine beats us, the sexual desire enters a state of tranquility, there are many things we can do to revive it.
Sexual desire in the first stage is at its maximum peak. We are excited, looking forward to the next meeting with our partner.
Everything is an explosion. Any caress or whisper becomes stimuli that make us shudder.
Although we hope that this feeling will remain forever, unfortunately, with time, routine, the arrival of children, and monotony, the atmosphere of sensuality gradually fades. We must not despair; we will try to get it back.
We will give ten tips, and as a fundamental point, we must use the most sensual and creative organ of all, the brain.
If the right place and circumstances are not given, we must anticipate and prepare in advance.
Let's plan a relaxing time, without children, without worries, without telephones or anything that can make us see the objective.
A dinner, a weekend at a spa, a getaway to the countryside, a vacation on a paradisiacal beach option will allow us to reconnect with our partner physically and spiritually.
Change the scenery.
Let's change the place of our sexual encounters. If we always use the bed in the bedroom, why don't we use the kitchen table, the lounge chair, the bathroom? Let's experiment with new places because the new attracts sexuality.
Do we always perform the same postures? The Kama Sutra proposes an infinity of poses. It would be good to buy some of the many simplified versions of this beautiful book. We dare to take one of the many postures explained in each meeting in each meeting. Let's start with the simple ones, and although they may not come out completely perfect at first, having tried will bring us much closer to the couple.
Hundreds of different options, all out of the ordinary. Romantic and very sensual lingerie.
Everything that makes us live a stimulating fantasy full of sensuality.
We should not focus solely on vaginal penetration. Oral and anal sex can be equally stimulating and pleasurable for both men and women.
It may be a bit difficult to ask your partner initially. Still, you can gradually explore these options, and the feelings will speak for themselves.
It is crucial to maintain an excellent physical tone, to be able to be at that sexual peak for many years. Physical exercise also releases endorphins and improves lung capacity and flexibility. All these factors lead to an improvement in the quality of sexual intercourse.
If exercise also allows us to be together, much better. We recommend yoga as a couple.
Massages are an incredibly erotic experience. They reinforce emotional trust with the partner and increase desire. They even prolong the orgasm, and above all, they make us get out of the monotony.
This is one grade higher than the previous proposal. Tantric massage awakens our sexual energy. Massage of the male and female genitalia is involved. There is a lot of information about it.
This is the time to go shopping at the sex shop. Let's start with the basics: vibrators, cock rings. The catalog is extensive. Let's look at it between the two and choose the one that awakens us the most curiosity and desire to use it.
There are many games that we can incorporate into our relationships.
Domineering. The couple is blindfolded, and handcuffs are used to tie them to the bed. Whoever assumes the role of dominator will play with the partner's body until they go crazy with desire. Liberation will occur when I can no longer.
Costumes At the consumer's taste, We can become the person who provokes the most morbidness in our partner.
Fantasies and erotic material Share your stories with your partner. Just dare to whisper some dream to him in the middle of sex play. We advise women above all to break taboos and prejudices and watch erotic material with their partners.
Do you like some of the tips? Will you follow them? Tell us how they turn out.